- This event has passed.
October 22, 2020 - October 23, 2020
Early Years Education Summit EYES2020Remote
– Joy of Learning Together!
EYES2020Remote is a unique opportunity to learn from the famous Finnish Early Childhood Education and share the best practices in different countries. In EYES2020Remote you will participate in online webinars and workshops. In addition, you will have access to video lectures in advance. The main idea is to stimulate critical thinking and new perspectives by making the familiar strange and provoking questions.
In EYES2020Remote the focus is on…
• Child’s holistic growth, development and learning – the mission of Finnish early childhood education
• Joy of learning -let children play, explore and experience
• “The new normal” in ECE – the impacts of Covid-19
• Pedagogical leadership -foundation high-quality ECE
• Pedagogical documentation – essential working approach to implement ECE in a child-focused manner
Join us to learn more about these topics with other participants from around the world!
Here is one of the comments from EYES2019 participants:
“Thank you for a wonderful experience, I want to come back again.”
VIDEO 1: Introduction to Finnish Early Childhood Educational (45 min)
Ph.D. Piia Roos
VIDEO 2: Lockdown Period in Finnish Early Childhood Education – from Chaos to Maintaining Belongingness (30 min)
Ph.D. Piia Roos
12:00-13:30 ONLINE WEBINAR: Pedagogical leadership in Finnish ECE Ph.D. Elina Fonsen
14:00-15:30 ONLINE WORKSHOP: Pedagogical leadership – Comparing policies, provisions and practices in different countries (hosted by Ph.D. Piia Roos)
12:00-13.30 ONLINE WEBINAR: Pedagogical documentation in the process of developmental evaluation Ph.D. Kati Rintakorpi
14:00-15:30 ONLINE WORKSHOP: Pedagogical documentation – Comparing policies, provisions and practices in different countries (hosted by Ph.D. Piia Roos)
NOTE! Times are Finnish summer time (UTC+3)