- This event has passed.
LIVE Online Trainings with Finnish Teachers
October 19, 2021 @ 1:00 PM
Approaches to Early Language Learning
Approaches to Early Language Learning is the first of our courses in LIVE Online Training Together with Finnish Teachers.
Below you will find the content and experts for this course.
Approaches to Early Language Learning is organized in cooperation with Educational and Cultural Services | City of Oulu.
Introduction to Early Language Learning: What to consider
- Today’s language learners as global citizens
- Finnish perspective on early language learning in the national core curriculum and the local curriculum at the City of Oulu
- Language and Cultural awareness
October 19th 1 PM – 4 PM (EEST)
Pedagogies in Early Language Learning
- How foreign language is learned
- How to organize teaching and learning
- Language enrichment in early childhood education
November 19th 1 PM – 4 PM (EEST)
Varied Assessment Methods of Early Learners
- Pupil participation in assessment
- Learning to learn skills
- Formative and summative assessment
December 14th 1 PM – 4 PM (EET)