LIVE Online Trainings with Finnish Teachers
September 28, 2021 @ 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM EEST
Approaches to Early Language Learning
Approaches to Early Language Learning is first of our courses in LIVE Online Training Together with Finnish Teachers.
Below you will find the content and experts for this course.
Approaches to Early Language Learning is organized in cooperation with Educational and Cultural Services | City of Oulu.
Introduction to Early Language Learning: What to consider
- Today’s language learners as global citizens
- Finnish perspective on early language learning in the national core curriculum and the local curriculum at the City of Oulu
- Language and Cultural awareness
September 28th 1 PM – 4 PM (EEST)
Pedagogies in Early Language Learning
- How foreign language is learned
- How to organize teaching and learning
- Language enrichment in early childhood education
October 19th 1 PM – 4 PM (EEST)
Varied Assessment Methods of Early Learners
- Pupil participation in assessment
- Learning to learn skills
- Formative and summative assessment
November 9th 1 PM – 4 PM (EET)