Want to apply for Erasmus+ KA1 project funding?
WHAT IS ERASMUS+ ?
• The new Erasmus+ programme for the years 2021-2027 has launched with a budget of €26.2 billion to support mobility and cooperation. The budget almost doubled from the previous seven-year term, so the chances to get a grant for your project are very good!
• Erasmus+ Key Action 1 (KA1) provides learning mobility opportunities for teachers and pupils, and also for non-teaching staff and experts in education.
• Erasmus+ KA1 funding can cover a wide range of activities, including job shadowing and professional development courses for staff, group mobility for pupils, or invited experts.
• KA1 project funding covers all the expenses, so participation is an attainable possibility for all who are enthusiastic. The grant consists of separate lump sums for
- training course/job shadowing fee
- travel tickets (depending on distance)
Who can apply?
• KA1 is for school pupils and staff
• NOTE: You cannot apply directly for a grant as an individual. The application must be made by your home organization (school/ VET/adult education centre). Inform your school administration that you want to take part in/conduct a mobility project. Participating teachers (or pupils) can be selected/named after the grant approval.
• To be an eligible candidate, your school should adhere to a set of quality standards for mobility projects on good management practices, providing quality and support to participants, and sharing results and knowledge about the program.
• The participating organizations should actively promote inclusion and diversity, environmental sustainability, and digital education through their activities. (These are the supported themes by the Erasmus+ programme during the years 2021-2027)
It is recommended to highlight the development goals of your organization in the fields of inclusion, green values, and digitalization.
NOTE: VisitEDUfinn Ltd. is the first Finnish educational travel company with Sustainable Travel Finland -label. You can find more information on our website about the label, our practices, tips, and recommendations: https://visitedufinn.com/sustainable-travel/.