MEET A FINNISH TEACHER OR PRINCIPAL
BOOK YOUR MEETING DURING BLACK FRIDAY WEEK,
between Nov. 23rd – Nov. 29th!
Gain free access to our online course library
- Ever had a problem and wondered how a teacher or a principal in a country with top-notch education would react and solve it?
- Curious to hear how a Finnish teacher prepares their classes, the methods they use, and how they evaluate students?
- Curious to hear how a Finnish principal selects, supervises, and motivates the teachers?
- Interested in knowing how the teaching was organized during COVID-19 lockdown?
- Want to organize a special class and let your students ask questions directly a Finnish teacher?
Unlock free access to our quality online educational course library with your own code you will get by booking an online meeting during the Black Friday week!
Code is valid until end of 2020 and course will stay open 30 days after you register!
- Ever wanted to learn the essentials of Finnish education without searching the internet for hours?
- Interested in practical applications and not academic explanations of Finnish education success?
- Want to be officially recognized for having learned and applied Finnish education principals?
VisitEDUfinn Ltd. offers an online course library of different educational themes and how those themes are applied in Finnish education. All the courses include videos, pictures, further readings, and questions for self-reflection. Passing one course will take approximately 1-2 hours.