Meet a Finnish Teacher or Principal!
VisitEDUfinn Ltd. is the only organization in the world offering online meetings with selected Finnish teachers and principals. Meeting a Finnish teacher or principal is open to everyone– teachers, principals, school administrators, consultants, education influencers, government officials, parents, and anyone interested in the Finnish education system. You can have a personal conversation, ask questions, compare experiences, or just discuss and share ideas about education. This service can also provide the potential for a more long-term relationship with a Finnish teacher or principal that can have a lasting impact. Here are some comments from individuals that have met a Finnish teacher using our service:
Interested in meeting a Finnish teacher?
Interested in meeting a Finnish principal?
What are the benefits?
Talking with a professional expert or colleague often provides the opportunity to learn and get new ideas. However, talking with a teacher or principal not only from a different school- but from an entirely different country and culture- can give you a whole new perspective. Things can be done in a different way. Challenges can be looked at from another angle. Your thinking can be broadened and enriched.
We put you in touch with carefully selected, highly educated Finnish teachers and principals with whom you can have a dialogue and discuss the themes that interest you the most. There are teachers and principals from different levels of education– pre-school, primary school, middle school, high school, and university. Each teacher and principal has his/her specific themes, but your conversation does not need to be limited to those. Teachers and principals are also prepared to talk about their challenges and how they overcame them, and what tools and solutions they used to fix a certain problem.
For instance, you can select to discuss:
- The child-centered pedagogical approach in Finnish education
- Assessment process
- How e-learning is organised
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) teaching techniques
- Phenomenon-based learning
- The role of play in learning
- Emotional awareness in teaching
- School management and leadership
- Use of ICT
- Applying curriculum
For all of these topics, the internet is full of information. The impact, however, is a lot more significant when the information is linked with a personalized conversation and practical examples provided by a Finnish teacher or principal. Your motivation to improve your work and routines will be on a completely different level.
How to connect with Finnish Teachers and Principals?
Below you will find all our current teachers and principals available for a LIVE virtual meeting. The list will be updated constantly so if you are interested in someone, do not think about it too long – he or she might not be available anymore after next month. You will find which level they teach, what they teach, and what are their specialties.
Here are the key features of the service:
- One meeting takes 45 minutes, the typical length of one class period in a Finnish school. It is possible to book several meetings in a row.
- The idea is that you communicate during the session, not before or after, as teachers and principals do not have resources for continued communications. For this reason, teachers’ and principals’ contact information will not be shared at any time.
- Up to five participants can join the meeting (unless meeting with a class). For bookings for bigger groups or audiences, ask for a quotation by contacting email@example.com.
- To maximize the benefit of your investment, it is highly recommended that you familiarize yourself with our material about Finnish education before the meeting. This helps you to have the right context for the themes you want to talk about and better understand the Finnish teacher or principal.
- The price is 99 euros for a teacher and 199 euros for a principal.
- A series of meetings can be made available for a discounted price. For instance, ten sessions for the price of eight.
Please read the following details carefully before booking.
- When you have chosen the teacher or principal you would like to meet, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with time slots available for you. We will contact the teacher or principal, and after the meeting time is confirmed, we will send you a link to register.
- During the registration, you can pay your booking with a credit card or get an invoice for a bank transfer. After the payment, we will send you a Zoom link to attend the meeting.
- Please connect a few minutes before the meeting starts, especially if you have not used Zoom before. And if you want to use your mobile phone for your meeting, make sure you have installed the application beforehand. Finns are punctual, so the teacher or principal you booked the meeting with will be there exactly at the booked time – and not later.
- Cancellation is not possible, but you can change the date and time of your online meeting three days before the scheduled time. After that, no changes are possible.
- If in doubt, please contact us by email at email@example.com or WhatsApp at +358 407 516 478.
Finnish Teachers and Principals available for your meeting
Choose the Finnish Teacher or Principal you would like to meet.
Choose the expert you want more information about
Choose the cultural program you want more information about