Meet a Finnish Expert!
VisitEDUfinn Ltd. is not only offering online meetings with selected Finnish teachers and principals but also with Finnish education experts. Meet a Finnish Expert is available for individuals and small groups up to 30 participants. Prior to the meeting (or after, if you prefer) the whole group can take for free the corresponding Finnish Education Online Course, and during a one-hour private meeting ask questions that may have raised when taking the course. Of course, you can also ask the education expert about his or her practical experiences in Finnish schools, and he or she can give suggestions to a challenge you face on your work.
Why limit to one session? You can use Finnish expert as a mentor for you and your colleagues that you meet on a regular basis.
What are the benefits?
Talking with a professional expert or colleague often provides the opportunity to learn and get new ideas. However, talking with an expert from an entirely different country and culture can give you a whole new perspective. Things can be done in a different way. Challenges can be looked at from another angle. Your thinking can be broadened and enriched.
We put you in touch with carefully selected, highly educated Finnish experts with whom you can have a dialogue and discuss themes of their expertise. However, your conversation does not need to be limited to those. Experts are also prepared to talk about their challenges and how they overcame them, and what tools and solutions they used to fix a certain problem.
At the moment, you can select to discuss the following themes:
For all of these topics, the internet is full of information. The impact, however, is a lot more significant when the information is linked with a personalized conversation and practical examples provided by a Finnish expert. Your motivation to improve your work and routines will be on a completely different level.
How to connect with Finnish Experts?
Below you will find our current experts available for a LIVE virtual meeting and their speciality.
Here are the key features of the service:
- One meeting takes 60 minutes. It is possible to book several meetings in a row.
- If you want the expert to prepare his or her answers to some of your questions, you may send max 5 of them, at least 3 days before the meeting at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Up to 30 participants can join the meeting. If you are interested in bookings for bigger groups or audiences, please contact email@example.com.
- To maximize the benefit of your investment, it is highly recommended that the attendees take the corresponding course before the meeting. This helps them to have a basic understanding of the theme, make better questions, and concentrate on details and real life examples during the meeting.
- The price is 199 euros (excl. VAT). Recording is included in the price.
- A series of meetings can be made available for a discounted price. For instance, ten sessions for the price of eight.
Please read the following details carefully before proceeding with your booking.
- When you have chosen the expert and the corresponding online course, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with time slots available for you and the meeting attendees’ names and emails . We will contact the expert, and after the meeting time is confirmed, we will send you a link to register.
- During the registration, you can pay your booking with a credit card or get an invoice for a bank transfer. After the payment, we will send you a Zoom link to attend the meeting and give 30-day free access to the course.
- Please connect a few minutes before the meeting starts, especially if you have not used Zoom before. And if you want to use your mobile phone for your meeting, make sure you have installed the application beforehand. Finns are punctual, so the expert you booked the meeting with will be there exactly at the booked time – and not later.
- Cancellation is not possible, but you can change the date and time of your online meeting three days before the scheduled time. After that, no changes are possible.
- If in doubt, please contact us by email at email@example.com or WhatsApp at +358 407 516 478.
Finnish Experts available for your meeting
Choose the Finnish Expert you would like to meet.
Choose the expert you want more information about
Choose the cultural program you want more information about